Thursday, May 17, 2007

Leaving Soon....

i'm leaving penang soon...quite in a sad mood...somemore my window live messeger ID got problem lagi...
aikz...quite miss here actually...
miss PENANG lor...my hometown...which include my family..my room...my bed...my pillows..haha...
but what can i do...time is passing by without a noticed....clock is ticking everytime...you don't appreciate and use it...it just slip away...no more chances to return it back...even you are GOD....
Just remember don't do silly things or stupid things which waste your time....


few months ago...i'm looking for the day that i go to outstation for further studies...but now i wish i could turn back time and stay here for a longer moment...
too late for that already...so i have to be looking forward also....
I"m ready for it..
I'm prepared for it....
I'm happy for it...
LoLx

No comments: