Saturday, May 5, 2007

My Friend....My Family...My Everything...

Soon i will go to somewhere far from my hometown...for further study....
aikz....people told me that i should be happy cause finally can free from home and going outstation to enjoy the feeling of freedom...But i'm totally different..i felt lonely,i felt alone,i felt sad...i'll miss all of my friend,my family,my everything.....
Yesterday,thursday night...just had a reunion of my primary classmate...
GUYS,you all are the best...since we are in secondary school we rarely meet(except for the boys)...
miss ya so much...everybody changed...but 1 thing will not changed...our friendship....
the date is getting closer...the main intake is coming soon...many of us will go to ourstation for matrics or further study...
but don't let our friendship rip appart by these distance problem...

No comments: