Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My First Donation of Blood...

The recent monday,i go GMC for blood donation for some private reason...
afternoon 1.25,just had my lunch and preparing for bath...and afterwards go to GMC for blood donation...
actually,i'm quite nervous...and scare...
2.05p.m., reach the hospital main entrance....one more thing...all of the hospital air-condition is very cold 1..except for the stupid GH...
walk into the hamaetology section for the check up at my health...so that i won't be fainted after blood donation....
erm...a nurse came to me...says her:Mr. Yeap...
replied by me: Yes, here...
she show me the direction for the room for the blood donation...
hmm...full with the equipement....
i lying on one of the chair...saw her getting some sort of bag which normall called blood bag...
OUCH!!!a big needle is being get into my skin...but it isn't that pain....
then she pass me a fibre ball...ask me to hold it...to let the blood out from my arteri....
after a while....500cc of blood is gone out from my body...
aik...my 1st time.....
haha....

No comments: