Sunday, April 22, 2007

An Old Friend Chat...

This will be there first of my english language post...

If there is any mistake in english language...Please forgive me....
Saturday morning...day after i get sleep at 4am...actually is the same day...
I just slept for 4 hours...my friend ask me for football... i wake up and attend it..just don't want to break my promise.....
when i reach there...they started without me...i saw all of them are CLHS ex-student...
felt happy when meet them...can conclude this as a gathering....
they started andi can't join them...so i go for hiking there...

After all the sport...
i met my old friend...Ying Yu...know him since kindergarden...about 14 years already...
we get in to the same primary school after kindergarden...then we had be in the same class at primary school for 6 years..after that...secondary school still the same...but the class different....
but we still in contact....but since form 4 started...we haven't spoke or chat for a long time ago....

Today....
i spend my time with him....
we have a chat...chat about our past time..our childhood...our primary schoolmate...
from friendship till future planning...future planning till life phillosophy....
after that....he say something makes me felt i had grown up....
He says:hey...beng...you had changed so much from what had u act in primary till secondary till form 4...
I replied him:erm...i had been doing some thinking about my future and my family....about my family economic status....and what should i choose for my further studies and what option which i can take...
he also gives some advice for me...i also gives some advices to him...
changing opinion....
He let me know that myself had changed much from the OLD me and the NEW me...
but for me,I AM who?I AM SPECIAL...I AM THE ONE...I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THE UNIVERSE...NO ONE CAN BE THE SAME LIKE ME....
haha....funny

No comments: